- A "user" is someone who accesses, browses, crawls, scrapes, or in any way uses AccessPlace.com. The terms "you" and "your" refer to you, as a user of AccessPlace.com. The terms "we", "us", "our", and "AccessPlace.com" refer to AccessPlace.com
- "Content" means text, images, photos, audio, video, and all other forms of data or communication.
"AccessPlace.com Content" means Content that we create and make available on AccessPlace.com. "Third Party Content" means Content that is made available on AccessPlace.com by parties other than AccessPlace.com or its users, such as data providers who license data to AccessPlace.com for use on AccessPlace.com.
"Site Content" means all of the Content that is made available on AccessPlace.com, including content created by Users, Third Party Content, and AccessPlace.com Content.
To be eligible to use AccessPlace.com you must be at least 18 years old and a resident of the United States. Residents of the United Kingdom are bound to our U.K. Terms and conditions. If you use AccessPlace.com on behalf of a company, entity, or organization, you must be an authorized representative with the authority to bind it to the Terms and Conditions (which authority you hereby exercise).
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We may modify the Terms and Conditions from time to time. When changes are made, we will notify you by making the revised version available on this webpage and will indicate at the top of this page the date that revisions were last made. You should revisit these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding on you. Any such modification will be effective upon our posting of new Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of AccessPlace.com after any posted modification to the Terms and Conditions indicates your acceptance of the modification.
Use of AccessPlace.com
We grant you permission to use AccessPlace.com subject to the restrictions in these Terms and Conditions. In using AccessPlace.com, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate. AccessPlace.com does not endorse such Content, and cannot vouch for its accuracy.
Restrictions on Use
You agree that you will not, and will not assist or enable others to:
- use AccessPlace.com to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user's use of AccessPlace.com;
- use AccessPlace.com to submit or transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- use AccessPlace.com for promotional or commercial purposes, except as expressly allowed in writing by AccessPlace.com;
- use AccessPlace.com in a manner that may create a conflict of interest;
- use AccessPlace.com for keyword spamming or to otherwise attempt to manipulate natural search results;
- use AccessPlace.com to promote bigotry or discrimination against protected classes;
- use AccessPlace.com to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- use AccessPlace.com to submit or transmit pornography or illegal content;
- use AccessPlace.com to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors;
- use the AccessPlace.com in violation of the Terms and Conditions or any applicable law;
- modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit AccessPlace.com or AccessPlace.com Content (other than Your Content), except as expressly authorized by AccessPlace.com;
- reverse engineer any portion of AccessPlace.com, except as may be permitted under the law;
- remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice on AccessPlace.com or on any materials printed or copied off of AccessPlace.com;
- record, process, or mine information about other users;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index AccessPlace.com or any AccessPlace.com Content without permission from AccessPlace.com;
- reformat or frame any portion of AccessPlace.com;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on AccessPlace.com's technology infrastructure;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to AccessPlace.com, computer systems or networks connected to AccessPlace.com through hacking, password mining or any other means; use AccessPlace.com or any AccessPlace.com content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, "Viruses"); use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of AccessPlace.com, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of AccessPlace.com; make excessive traffic demands; use AccessPlace.com to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, AccessPlace.com or AccessPlace.com Content; remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of AccessPlace.com, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of AccessPlace.com Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of AccessPlace.com.
Use of Content
We may remove or reinstate User Content from time to time at our sole discretion. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of Your Content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to Your Content.
We reserve the right to modify, update, or discontinue AccessPlace.com at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability.
We reserve the right to exercise whatever lawful means we deem necessary to prevent unauthorized access to or use of AccessPlace.com, including, but not limited to, technological barriers, IP mapping, and contacting your Internet Service Provider (ISP) regarding such unauthorized use.
You may terminate the Terms and Conditions at any time by discontinuing your use of any and all parts of AccessPlace.com.
We own the AccessPlace.com Content, including but not limited to visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code and all other elements and components of AccessPlace.com excluding User Content and Third Party Content. Warranties, Disclaimers, and Limitations of Liability
- AccessPlace.com AND ALL SITE CONTENT IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. AccessPlace.com MAKES NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO (1) THE OPERATION AND FUNCTIONALITY OF AccessPlace.com, (2) THE ACCURACY, INTEGRITY, COMPLETENESS, QUALITY, LEGALITY, USEFULNESS, SAFETY, AND IP RIGHTS OF ANY OF AccessPlace.com CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OF BUSINESS INFORMATION LISTED ON AccessPlace.com, AND (3) THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH AccessPlace.com OR SITE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SOLD BY BUSINESSES LISTED ON AccessPlace.com. AccessPlace.com FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, DURABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, THAT YOU OBTAIN FROM AccessPlace.com OR AccessPlace.com SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR CONDITION NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
- AccessPlace.com DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY (A) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, (B) LOSS OF PROFITS, (C) BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, (D) LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO REPUTATION OF AccessPlace.com OR ANY THIRD PARTY, OR (E) LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU RESIDE IN SUCH A JURISDICTION, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
AccessPlace.com may include links to other websites (each, a "Third Party Site"). We do not control or endorse any Third Party Site, and you agree that we are not responsible for the availability or contents of such Third Party Sites.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of the Terms and Conditions, and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind us in any respect whatsoever.
- We may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms and Conditions by email, regular mail or postings on AccessPlace.com.
- The Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of AccessPlace.com, and supersede any prior agreement between you and us on such subject matter. The parties acknowledge that no reliance is placed on any representation made but not expressly contained in these Terms and Conditions.
- Any failure on our part to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- The Terms and Conditions are not assignable, transferable or sub licensable by you except with AccessPlace.com's prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction. Any assignment attempted to be made in violation of the Terms and Conditions shall be void.
- The section titles in the Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- Contact and Violations